PADI & ILS leading providers of lifeguarding qualifications and are actively engaged in training Lifeguards, Surf and lifesaver Trainer Assessors and Management in core skills and advanced procedures, including compliance with all current laws, risk assessment obligations, health and safety, liability and advanced water rescue techniques.
Reasons why we think you’d love it…
- First and foremost you are providing an amazing public service. You will without a doubt make people feel confident, happier and safer just by being on the poolside and you could potentially save a life.
- Being a lifeguard offers a fantastic foundation to a career in the leisure industry. Many senior managers began their rise to leisure stardom by lifeguarding at their local pools.
- The opportunity to get fit. Not only will you have to have a basic level of fitness to become a lifeguard but you will be encouraged to stay fit and get fitter. Many pools will give their lifeguards discounted or even free memberships.
- You get to work with a team of like minded people, so there’s plenty of opportunity to increase your social circle!
- The hours are flexible and perfect for those of you who need to fit studying into your busy days.
- If you’re a competitive type there is plenty of opportunity to show off your lifeguarding talents in annual events such as the National Pool Lifeguard Championships (team event) and the Lifeguard Triathlon.
- If you find you really enjoy lifeguarding you can take it up as a competitive sport and compete regularly for your local club.
- Lastly but still very importantly, you will gain a life skill that will come in handy for the rest of your life
One of the services we offer is qualifications for ILS Pool /Surf Lifeguard Qualification Surf Beach Lifeguard ILS equivalent